Future proof phone call tracking software
Have you ever heard those phone messages that say, “This call may be monitored…”, etc. That’s what we intend to do! Maybe your analytics show 100+ calls this month, how many of those calls actually ended up in a conversation? On top of that, how calls produced sales? With call tracking, we can get exponentially more accurate data because we can listen in!
What Are The Benefits Of Call Tracking?
Here are 6 of the most beneficial reasons to implement call tracking:
- Increased visibility into marketing ROI: Online call tracking provides detailed data on the source of each call, allowing marketers to accurately measure the return on investment (ROI) of their campaigns.
- Improved customer experience: With online call tracking, customers can easily reach the right department or person quickly and easily.
- Improved customer segmentation: Online call tracking helps marketers segment their target audience based on the type of call and its source. This allows for more personalized marketing messages and campaigns.
- Improved efficiency: Online call tracking helps marketers measure their call center performance and identify areas that need improvement.
- Improved lead tracking: Online call tracking allows marketers to keep track of leads generated through calls, allowing them to follow up in a timely manner.
- Improved customer retention: Online call tracking allows marketers to track how long customers stay on the phone and how long they stay on hold. This helps marketers identify areas that need improvement in terms of customer service.
How Do You Implement Call Tracking?
There are numerous platforms that have call tracking as a feature:
There are various reasons to use all of these different platforms, but mostly they do the same thing.
What Do Our Call Tracking Services Include?
Call tracking can be intimidating to implement, but that’s ok, we’ll do it for you.
- We’ll integrate call tracking with Google analytics to gain more insights into the data.
- We’ll test and set up the phone number to ensure they’re working perfectly.
- We’ll send you reports on your tracked calls and you can listen to the recordings.
How Does Online Call Tracking Work
Online call tracking works by assigning a unique phone number to each of your online marketing campaigns. When someone calls that unique number, the call is routed to your main phone line. An online call-tracking software then tracks each call and stores the data in a database. This data can then be used to provide insights into which campaigns are driving the most calls.
Note: For call tracking to work, you will need to display the tracked numbers on your site instead of your business’s actual number.
Do I Really Need Online Call Tracking?
No! Of course not, some companies actually choose not to do it for various reasons. But we think you should do it! After all, we believe the best decisions are data-backed decisions. More data always results in better decisions than fewer data.