Generate Leads & Traffic Faster With Enterprise SEO
Do you have a big site your operate with? Enterprise-level SEO typically deals with sites that are hundreds of pages in size. A site of this size usually needs a much more in-depth goal and a longer-term strategy as the site will often be a very established presence on the web.
Just because you have a huge site doesn’t mean you will easily dominate your competitors! However, a large site with enough quality-focused content can is seen as an authority if executed with a proper strategy.
Elite Digital Marketing has lots of experience in optimizing large sites. Did you know our own site is a few hundred pages in size? We practice what we preach and we are expanding our content on a weekly basis.
Who Will Benefit Most From Enterprise-Level SEO
There are quite a few SEO strategies that only make sense to utilize if you have hundred+ pages in your domain (there’s no set number, 100 is good for context though).
If you’re wondering when to invest in enterprise-level SEO, here are our suggestions:
- You’re closing in on 80-100 pages of content.
- Even with that much content, you struggle to rank for your target keywords.
- Your search strategy relies on paid ads more than your organic results.
Custom SEO Strategies For Big Sites
A big site will need its own SEO strategy to be as effective as possible. There are a few fancy SEO strategies you can use with big sites, here are a few we love:Give me a 100 words on “What is an SEO audit checklist?”
1. Identify target keywords for optimization.
2. Analyze website content for keyword relevance and optimization.
3. Evaluate website content structure, such as page titles, headings, and meta tags.
4. Check website page loading times.
5. Examine website navigation and internal link structure.
6. Analyze website URL structure and redirects.
7. Evaluate the website’s HTML and CSS code.
8. Review external link profile and local citations.
9. Check website security and accessibility.
10. Assess website’s mobile compatibility.
11. Analyze website performance on major search engines.
12. Identify potential SEO issues.
13. Verify website indexing and visibility.
14. Monitor website’s presence on social media.
15. Analyze website search engine rankings.
16. Measure website’s organic traffic.
17. Analyze website conversion rates.
18. Review user engagement analytics.
19. Compare website performance to competitors.
20. Identify opportunities for improvement.
All these strategies can be implemented from a very early stage, even before a hundred pages of content. However, most younger sites will not have these advanced tactics in their arsenal. Lots of smaller site owners may not even be aware that these strategies exist!
How Do We Build Custom Strategies For Enterprise-Level SEO Sites?
As always we love to start from the beginning and get to know your business and goals from the ground up. We like to think of you as partners, not clients. This means we are invested in your business as much as you are.
- What are your goals and objectives for your business?
- What do you consider to be a lead?
- What’s your business model?
- Subscription, service, product, etc.
- Is your content strategy right for your keywords?
- Are you attacking the right keywords?
- What are your competitors doing?
These are a few questions we will be asking out of many. Research sets the whole foundation for the direction of your SEO strategy so it will be extremely important to get it right.
After we gain a solid understanding of your business, we will optimize the content you already have. We will go over everything including:
- Internal linking
- Website speed
- Media optimization
- Content quality
- Diagnosing any keyword cannibalization
- Checking for thin content
- Checking for duplicate content …and more!
We love getting a website to run and look as good as it can!
Content and Keywords
Once all the current content on the site is optimized we’ll begin looking at making new content! Google loves a consistent flow of content this signals to Google that the site is active and should be crawled often! Attacking keywords in a specific order can be important depending on the size of your site. Content production and scheduling will need to be monitored and tracked in-depth.
How do you know you’re getting the best results you can if you don’t try out different strategies? We love to do a/b/n multi-variate testing to make sure we’re getting the best results!
Frequently Asked Questions
Bigger sites allow for more comprehensive strategies that require more hours to execute! However, the results can be exponential!
This will depend entirely on the objectives of your business. If your business has a local component to it then that will be discussed during our consultation.